List of Contents
I. Overall results and recommendations
EUCROWD project brochure (pdf), February 2018.
II. EU crowdsourcing pilot recommendations
III. International events
1. EUCROWD international conference: “How can citizen’s crowdsourcing foster democracy in Europe?”, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 26 October 2016.
2. EUCROWD international workshop and meetup: “Taking control of politics: can digital democracy help?”, Newspeak House, London, United Kingdom, 9 February 2017.
3. EUCROWD international conference: “Crowdsourcing a new European democracy: How can we use e-participation to bridge the gap between people and politics?”, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15 March 2017.
4. EUCROWD international conference: “Let’s Crowdsource the Future of Europe!”, Athens, Greece, 9 May 2017.
5. EUCROWD French conference: “Co-building policy with citizens to improve democracy in Europe”, Paris, France, 20 June 2017.
6. EUCROWD international seminar: “Open Democracy in Practice: Crowdsourcing”, Helsinki, Finland, 11 October 2017.
7. EUCROWD international event: “From Crowd to Action – the future of digitalised democracy in Europe?”, Riga, Latvia, 23 November 2017.
8. EUCROWD concluding conference: “Crowdsourcing EU legislation: Taking decisions with citizens and not for them!”, Brussels, Belgium, 27 February 2018.
1. London EUCROWD workshop and meetup report: “Taking control of politics: can digital democracy help?”, March 2017.
2. Ljubljana EUCROWD conference report: “How can citizen’s crowdsourcing foster democracy in Europe?”, April 2017.
3. Athens EUCROWD conference report: “Let’s crowdsource the future of Europe!”, June 2017.
4. Paris EUCROWD conference report: “Co-build politics with citizens to foster democracy in Europe”, September 2017.
5. Amsterdam EUCROWD conference report: “Crowdsourcing a new European democracy”, October 2017.
6. Riga EUCROWD conference event: “From crowd to action – the future of digitalised democracy in Europe?”, December 2017.
7. Helsinki EUCROWD conference type workshop (seminar) report: “Open democracy in practice: crowdsourcing”, February 2018.
8. Brussels EUCROWD concluding conference report: “Crowdsourcing EU legislation: taking decisions with citizens and not for them!”, March 2018.
V. Knowledge centre on crowdsourcing
Open access online repository of 100+ resources on crowdsourcing as an e-participation method.
VI. The list of crowdsourcing cases and platforms
Citizen Initiative Portal (Estonia)
Debating Europe (EU)
Open Ministry (Finland)
Citizens’ initiative (Finland)
Parlement & Citoyens (France)
Reducing the burden together! (Latvia)
Digitale participatietools (The Netherlands)
The Voice of West (The Netherlands)
VII. Youth oriented activities
1. EUCROWD presentation: “Crowdsourcing as a mean of enhancing democratic engagement in the EU”, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 6. December 2016.
2. EUCROWD workshop: “Citizens crowdsourcing at local level”, Youth Centre of Koper, Slovenia, 29. March 2017.
VIII. Social media profiles
IX. Media coverage
- Množično sodelovanje ljudi ne sme postati nadomestek za politiko (in Slovene), Public Broadcasting Multimedia Portal, 26 October 2016.
- Množično sodelovanje ljudi pri odločanju koristno, a ne sme postati nadomestek učinkovite politike (in Slovene), Slovenian Press Agency, 26 October 2016.
- Radio interview on the 1st National Radio Station Greece, 6 May 2017.
- Ε-democracy: Η τεχνητή νοημοσύνη εργαλείο για την συμμετοχή των πολιτών στα κοινά (in Greek), AVGI newspaper, 10 May 2017.
- Oui aux Civic Techs, à condition de ne pas délaisser « le bistrot du village »! (in French), Le Courrier Des Maires, 21 June 2017.
X. EUCROWD presentations at Europe for Citizens programme workshops and others
6 February 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
25 May 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 December 2017, Ljubljana Slovenia (EACEA monitoring visit, pdf)
25 April 2018, EUCROWD results presentation (project brochure) at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia and the Government Communication Office in the light of the EU Citizens’ Consultations Initiative, Ljubljana, Slovenia
21 June 2018, Ptuj, Slovenia