List of Contents
I. Overall results and recommendations
EUCROWD project brochure (pdf), February 2018.
II. EU crowdsourcing pilot recommendations
III. International events
1. EUCROWD international conference: “How can citizen’s crowdsourcing foster democracy in Europe?”, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 26 October 2016.
2. EUCROWD international workshop and meetup: “Taking control of politics: can digital democracy help?”, Newspeak House, London, United Kingdom, 9 February 2017.
3. EUCROWD international conference: “Crowdsourcing a new European democracy: How can we use e-participation to bridge the gap between people and politics?”, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 15 March 2017.
4. EUCROWD international conference: “Let’s Crowdsource the Future of Europe!”, Athens, Greece, 9 May 2017.
5. EUCROWD French conference: “Co-building policy with citizens to improve democracy in Europe”, Paris, France, 20 June 2017.
6. EUCROWD international seminar: “Open Democracy in Practice: Crowdsourcing”, Helsinki, Finland, 11 October 2017.
7. EUCROWD international event: “From Crowd to Action – the future of digitalised democracy in Europe?”, Riga, Latvia, 23 November 2017.
8. EUCROWD concluding conference: “Crowdsourcing EU legislation: Taking decisions with citizens and not for them!”, Brussels, Belgium, 27 February 2018.
1. London EUCROWD workshop and meetup report: “Taking control of politics: can digital democracy help?”, March 2017.
2. Ljubljana EUCROWD conference report: “How can citizen’s crowdsourcing foster democracy in Europe?”, April 2017.
3. Athens EUCROWD conference report: “Let’s crowdsource the future of Europe!”, June 2017.
4. Paris EUCROWD conference report: “Co-build politics with citizens to foster democracy in Europe”, September 2017.
5. Amsterdam EUCROWD conference report: “Crowdsourcing a new European democracy”, October 2017.
6. Riga EUCROWD conference event: “From crowd to action – the future of digitalised democracy in Europe?”, December 2017.
7. Helsinki EUCROWD conference type workshop (seminar) report: “Open democracy in practice: crowdsourcing”, February 2018.
8. Brussels EUCROWD concluding conference report: “Crowdsourcing EU legislation: taking decisions with citizens and not for them!”, March 2018.
V. Knowledge centre on crowdsourcing
Open access online repository of 100+ resources on crowdsourcing as an e-participation method.
VI. The list of crowdsourcing cases and platforms
Citizen Initiative Portal (Estonia)
Debating Europe (EU)
Open Ministry (Finland)
Citizens’ initiative (Finland)
Parlement & Citoyens (France)
Reducing the burden together! (Latvia)
Digitale participatietools (The Netherlands)
The Voice of West (The Netherlands)
VII. Youth oriented activities
1. EUCROWD presentation: “Crowdsourcing as a mean of enhancing democratic engagement in the EU”, Faculty of Social Sciences, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 6. December 2016.
2. EUCROWD workshop: “Citizens crowdsourcing at local level”, Youth Centre of Koper, Slovenia, 29. March 2017.
VIII. Social media profiles
IX. Media coverage
- Množično sodelovanje ljudi ne sme postati nadomestek za politiko (in Slovene), Public Broadcasting Multimedia Portal, 26 October 2016.
- Množično sodelovanje ljudi pri odločanju koristno, a ne sme postati nadomestek učinkovite politike (in Slovene), Slovenian Press Agency, 26 October 2016.
- Radio interview on the 1st National Radio Station Greece, 6 May 2017.
- Ε-democracy: Η τεχνητή νοημοσύνη εργαλείο για την συμμετοχή των πολιτών στα κοινά (in Greek), AVGI newspaper, 10 May 2017.
- Oui aux Civic Techs, à condition de ne pas délaisser « le bistrot du village »! (in French), Le Courrier Des Maires, 21 June 2017.
X. EUCROWD presentations at Europe for Citizens programme workshops
6 February 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
25 May 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia
1 December 2017, Ljubljana Slovenia (EACEA monitoring visit, pdf)
23 May 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia
21 June 2018, Ptuj, Slovenia