Invitation to the French edition of the EUCROWD conference
CO-CONSTRUIRE LA POLITIQUE AVEC LES CITOYENS POUR AMÉLIORER LA DÉMOCRATIE EN EUROPE
15 ter rue Vaugirard, 75006 Paris, France, 20 June 2017
The aim of the conference is to share and discuss experiences and visions of citizens participation in public decisions from the view of confidence, efficiency, transparency and legitimacy. French cases of using collective intelligence digital platforms within the civil society for decisions involving the general interest will be presented. Facilitated workshop will invite participants to work on the proposed general issue of participation to the democratic daily processes by distant audiences, either from the “res publica” or the digital life. Special guests, like associations used to work with disadvantaged and “disconnected” people, will participate to these workshops to enlighten the discussions.
- Elisa Lironi (ECAS), Clara Boudehen (Parlement & Citoyens)
Facilitated discussion among experts
- Joël Labbé (senator)
- Henri Cabanel (senator)
- Charles Fournier (Region Centre Val-de-Loire, tbc)
- Axelle Lemaire (congresswoman, former minister, tbc)
- Cécile Sornin (Mulhouse City,tbc)
- Paris 2024 Olympics Candidacy Team (tbc)
- Association of the Paralyzed of France (tbc)
- French Economic and Social Council (tbc)
- French Democratic Confederation of Labor (tbc)
Facilitated workshops: How can citizen’s crowdsourcing pilot support debate on the Future of Europe?
- Working group 1: Economical & territorial disconnection (fr)
- Working group 2: Sociological & cultural disconnection (fr)
- Working group 3: European diversities, local issues (en)
Output & Closing
Conference contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EUCROWD event in Paris is organized by l’association Parlement & Citoyens with the financial support of the Europe for Citizens programme of the European Union.